We want to hire someone who understands that design is storytelling, folk art, and applied philosophy all rolled up in a ball, and designers are the fuzzy kittens playing with it.
We want to hire someone that will fit into our workspace – we are an agency yes, but we are also a workshop. This means things get messy sometimes. And that’s ok.
As a production designer at EMRL you will get to do more than just execute designs. You will use both your technical and design skills to be a part of our clients’ success. More specifically, you’ll get to:
- Collaborate with art director and the rest of the design team
- Prepare and preflight final files based on supplied specifications for several types of production
- Provide image touchup and manipulation
- Package and preflight files for release to printers or media channels
- Create files for print and client review
- Prepare images for web and social
- Create and manage email blasts
- Catalog and reference art for future projects
- Follow development timelines
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise
- Ask questions, learn a ton, be part of a fun working environment
This is an on-site position. We are located in Glorious Downtown Sacramento.
[…] https://emrl.com/we-are-looking-to-hire-a-production-designer/ […]