Since Matthew is being a poopy head and leaving for academia after the summer is over, we need to hire a new web coder/developer to start in late July/early August. If after reading the details you’re still interested (and qualified) please drop us a line!
What will do you here?
- Create large & small websites using WordPress
- Translate static mock ups into living WordPress websites
- Assist in scoping projects and requests involving WordPress
- Code & update HTML/CSS for assigned projects
- DOM scripting to build interactive but accessible interfaces
- Daily maintenance/updates to existing sites
- Interact with our clients & their staff
Who are you?
- You have an excellent understanding of WordPress
- You are experienced with creating WordPress plugins & themes
- You have the ability to leverage WordPress by creating new plugins
- You are comfortable working in a Linux/Windows environment
- You are experienced working with PHP, MySQL
- You have the ability to write standards based HTML & CSS layouts
- You understand best practice coding standards, cross-browser issues
- You understand and can help us create efficient user-experiences
- You aren’t afraid to experiment, while being mindful of project due dates
- You are a self-motivated, analytical thinker, with an eye for design
- You want to work in a fun shop that has great clients
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You have a strong portfolio & resume
Use the form below to let us know if you’re interested! Thanks!