Hey! We’re looking to hire another graphic designer!
We want to hire someone who is a problem solver, a thinker, and a storyteller.
We want to hire someone that understands that advertising is storytelling, folk art, and applied philosophy, and embraces that.
We want to hire someone who wants to be challenged, and excel at what they do.
We want to hire someone that will fit into our work space – we are an advertising agency yes, but we are also a workshop in the noble tradition of blue-collar industry. This means things get messy sometimes, and that’s ok.
Here’s some of what you’ll do
- Execute creative
- Develop consistency/style usage guidelines
Attend internal meetings
- Self-motivated, directed research
- Fabricate presentation boards to the highest OCD compliant standards
- Preflight production art
- Communicate with delivery agents such as printers, television stations, and outdoor media
- Understand “Economy of Scale” for each campaign piece(s)
- Wireframe websites and user interfaces
- Version art assets
- Track proofs and client feedback
- Accurately track time and tasks in our Project Manager
- Manage client approval with our Asset Manager